1. This World Wide Web site ("Web Site") is the only official website of Campagnolo s.r.l., of Vicenza, Italy and its branches. All textual, graphical and other content appearing on the Web Site, unless otherwise noted, are the property of Campagnolo. All Rights Reserved.
2. By entering this Web Site you declare to understand and accept all terms and conditions listed herein. If you do not understand or accept these terms, do not use this Web Site.
3. You may view, copy, print and use content contained on this Web Site solely for your own personal use and provided that:
(1) the content available from this Web Site is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only;
(2) no text, graphics or other content available from this Web Site is modified in any way; and
(3) no graphics available from this Web Site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of Campagnolo or any third party, except as expressly provided herein.
4. Reference to any product, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Campagnolo.
5. The Web Site may be accessed by users internationally and may contain references or cross references to Campagnolo products, programs and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Such references do not imply that Campagnolo intends to make available in your country such products, programs or services or that such products may lawfully be used in your country. Campagnolo reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue models, parts and accessories, and other items or change specifications at any time without incurring any obligations.
BICYCLE AND ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS MAY VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY DEPENDING ON LOCAL LAWS, AND SOME MODELS AND ACCESSORIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. YOU MUST CHECK WITH AN AUTHORIZED CAMPAGNOLO DEALER FOR DETAILS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY PARTS, ACCESSORIES OR MODELS LISTED OR DISPLAYED IN THIS WEB SITE.
6. The Web Site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. Campagnolo cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime. Therefore, Campagnolo is not responsible for any damage, injury, or any other loss that results from such unavailability of the Web Site.
7. Campagnolo S.r.l. will try to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by Campagnolo on the Web Site, but Campagnolo is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on the Web Site. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice. Campagnolo may terminate or suspend user access to all or part of this Web Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason.
8. The Web Site and all information and related materials the Web Site contains are provided "AS IS." Campagnolo makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of the Web Site or the information or materials the Web Site contains. By using the Web Site, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this Web Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Please note that some of the information provided on this website, and especially information in the "Racing" section, relates to professional riders under carefully controlled conditions. Please be sure to use your Campagnolo components strictly in accordance with the warnings and instructions provided in their owners manuals. Any other use of the components could result in product failure, and accident, personal injury or death.
CAMPAGNOLO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, GRAPHICS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL CAMPAGNOLO AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR COLLABORATORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE PRODUCTS THEREON, EVEN IF CAMPAGNOLO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, CAMPAGNOLO IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE, USER ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT THE LIABILITY OF CAMPAGNOLO SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE FEE TO THE USER (IF ANY) FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE.
9. This Web Site may contain hypertext links to other World Wide Web sites which are completely independent of this Web Site and Campagnolo. Campagnolo makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link, and any hypertext link to another person or entity shall not in any manner be construed as endorsement by Campagnolo of such person's or entity's World Wide Web site, products, services, actions, omissions, and representation. YOUR LINKING TO ANY OTHER OFF-SITE PAGES OR OTHER SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Campagnolo does not guarantee and makes no representation as to your confidential use of this Web Site. Campagnolo shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this Web Site or any information you transmitted to this Web Site.
10. This Web Site may contain links to or be accessed through links on World Wide Web sites of Campagnolo dealers. Campagnolo dealers are independent contractors and are not agents, servants or employees of Campagnolo. Campagnolo does not have responsibility for the contents, availability, operation or performance of web sites of Campagnolo dealers, or any other sites, to which this Web Site may be linked or from which this Web Site may be accessed.
11. AC-H, AC-S, Asymmetric, BB System, Bora, Campagnolo, Centaur, Chorus, Climb-Dynamic, Climb-Dynamic OS, Climb-Dynamic OverSize, C10, C9, Differential Brakes, Differential rims, Differential spokes, ED, Electron, Ergobrain, Ergobrain10, Ergopower, Eurus, Exa-Drive, Exa-Drive MK2, Floating-Link-Action, Fluid-Dynamic, Ghibli, G3, G4, HD-L, HD-Link, Hiddenset, Hiddenset TTC, HPW, Hyperon, Neutron, Mirage, Perma-Link, Pista, Pro-Fit, Pro-Fit PLUS, Proton, Racing T, Record, Scirocco, SC-S, Shamal, Superlative, Tecnologia ed Emozione, Threadless TTC, TTC, UD, Ultralinear, Ultralinear-Geometry, Ultra-Drive, Veloce, Vento, Xenon, Zonda are trademarks of Campagnolo, registered or not, that may appear in the Web Site.
12. DO NOT post on this Web Site, or transmit to this Web Site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Campagnolo or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Web Site, monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Campagnolo and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Web Site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, misrepresentation, or fraud.
13. Should any user of this Web Site send any feedback or data, such as ideas, comments, suggestions or questions regarding any Campagnolo product or service or the contents of this Web Site, such information shall be deemed to be NONCONFIDENTIAL. Campagnolo S.r.l. shall have no obligation of confidential with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Moreover, Campagnolo shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques without any rights, privileges or payments to any third party.
14. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian Law. Any Dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Vicenza, Italy and, by using the Web Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.